[Denied]PieSquared761's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by PieSquared761, Jun 5, 2015.

?

Should I be a mod?

1. Nope

80.0%
  2. Okay

20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

What is your IGN?
    PieSquared761

Have you ever been banned from this server? If so, explain.

Hehe... this one's a bit self-explanatory.

Are you 14 or older?

I'm 17, 18 in November

Are you mature enough to be considered?

As difficult as it is to believe, I can be mature when I need to. I've been here a long time, and I've done a lot of growing up. I still have a lot of maturing to do before I consider myself an adult, but I feel I'm mature enough.

Do you have any past staff experiences in Minecraft ?

Nope

When were you first seen on the server?

July 28th, 2011

How much playtime do you have? (AFK time subtracted)

9 days, 17 hours, 31 minutes (according to /ontime)

Do you have TeamSpeak/smartphone with TapaTalk?
    Just Teamspeak

What time zone do live in?
    PST

With respect to your timezone, what times do you play?
    Weekends/summer: All day, unless I'm playing some other game
    School: 3:30-6:00 PM, 8:00-10:00 PM, unless I have other obligations.

Do you actively vote? If no why not?
    No. The personal incentive of monetary gain does nothing for me. However, I recognize that it would be good for the server for me to vote.

Is there any time in the foreseeable future that you will be gone for a week or more?
    Not that I know of.

What sets you apart? Why should you be picked?
    I have been here an incredibly, incredibly long time. I've spent a good portion of my life here. I know all of the rules, and I suppose I have some emotional attachment to the server. I've invested a lot of time here, and I want to see the server succeed. I would like to do as much as I can to contribute to that success.

2. Archenemy666

Archenemy666 Active Member VIP

I respect that you have submitted an application for review of your qualifications. However, I'm going to be very blunt, considering your past offences, and your general disdain toward staff in the past, your chances of becoming Moderator are slim to none.

3. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

I was aware of this when I wrote this.

In addition, I have no quarrel with any of the staff. We have argued much in the past. but those were not due to personal vendettas. Arch, I know you don't like me. I'm totally fine with that. I'm not going to try to make you not hate me. My reason for wanting to become staff is not for popularity, commands, or even respect. All I'm trying to do is help.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
  4. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

Way to mini-mod.

There's a staff discussion thread for all current apps, I'm throwing this one in as well.

5. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

Thanks for being interested in helping out our server. Unfortunately, we don't feel you are ready to have a staff position right now. If this is something you really want to do, we can talk to you about what needs to change before holding a staff position.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.