Staff Application

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by SuperGoodGuy43, Aug 10, 2015.

1. SuperGoodGuy43

SuperGoodGuy43 New Member

What is your IGN? SuperGoodGuy43

Have you ever been banned from this server? If so, explain.
    Banned? No. Though I have been temp-banned for playing with friends then taking it too far.
    Are you 14 or older?
    I'm 16

Are you mature enough to be considered?

I control myself very well, but I do have times where things get a little out of control.

Do you have any past staff experiences in Minecraft ?

I was a mod on a small server, but due to expenses that server was shut down
    When were you first seen on the server?
    September 02, 2013

How much playtime do you have? (AFK time subtracted)

9 days 8 hr 30 minutes

Do you have TeamSpeak/smartphone with TapaTalk?

TeamSpeak: Yes, My mic broke just a few days ago, but I have ordered on already.
    Smartphone: Yes
    TapaTalk: No

What time zone do live in?
    Eastern time
    With respect to your timezone, what times do you play?
    Mostly I play on afternoons. The best time to see me is on Saturdays

Do you actively vote? If no why not?
    Sometimes I vote. I do rarely though. I have not kept the habit up of trying to.

Is there any time in the foreseeable future that you will be gone for a week or more?
    I do not see any weeks that I am unavailable, but with school and work, there may be exceptions

What sets you apart? Why should you be picked? I try to go up and beyond what is normally expected. Though some people go below and do the minimum work needed, I believe you need to go up and beyond what most people are use to. When I usually get on the most of what I do while I am online is helping people that need the help. (well that and mine iron :D) Lastly, I want to make this a community that players can escape their lives outside of this server, and have a safe and calm place to hang out with friends.

P.S. Thank you for taking your time out of your day to read my application.

2. CyberVic

CyberVic Well-Known Member VIP

Sorry, not quite what we're looking for.