Why did i get banned?

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by ozman96, Oct 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ozman96

ozman96 New Member

Well, i got banned for an unknown reason by an unknown person... Can someone please tell me why? And maybe un-ban me for whatever i did? =)

2. trentr6436

trentr6436 Member VIP

fist-rushing.

then i hit you with lightning to get you to realize an admin was watching you.

then you continued fist-rushing.

then you picked up eamons stuff that dropped when he died from a lightning bolt intended for you, and you then logged off.

your actions speak volumes of your maturity, the ban will stay.

3. ozman96

ozman96 New Member

Ha! There is a totally legit reason for that! I know eamon232 in RL, and we were fighting for fun. We were always planning on giving eachothers stuff back, so I decided "whatever, I'll fist rush him!" You can ask him the next time he goes on. Sorry, I had no idea that that was the reason. We won't do it again if you really dont want us to. And you can take the iron armor and diamond sword I got from him because I heard you gave him everything back. lol. And that it was even your own stuff too! Wow. And about the lightning thing... I thought someone was hacking or something and blowing us up, so I ran to get our stuff before somebody else could. Sorry again for any inconvienance.

4. xgecko54

xgecko54 New Member

I wouldn't ban Ozman, he's a great person on the server, if they were fighting for fun and know each other IRL I would lift it. That's just me though...

5. trentr6436

trentr6436 Member VIP

You broke server rules. i dont care if you know him in real life.

6. ozman96

ozman96 New Member

Ok then, if the ban will stay, does this mean I'm banned forever? I looked on the temp-ban list and didnt see my name. I don't mean to bug anyone, but I've been on this server for two months and have put a lot of time into it. And to be honest, its one of the best... It would be very upsetting to be perma-banned. If what I did was bad enough in your minds for me to be perpetually banned, then I guess its your right owning the server since without you guys and enforced rules, this server would be like all the others... Sorry again and not trying to annoy anyone, but i just want back! =D

7. ozman96

ozman96 New Member

Thank you Trent! I'll be back! ;D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.