royerlend123's ban appeal ''I'm sorry''

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by royerlend123, Sep 21, 2015.

1. royerlend123

royerlend123 New Member

My IGN: royerlend123

Who banned me: SkittlesQueen

Ban reason: 5d griefing, and killing pets.

When i was banned: 20th September 2015 09:12:46 PM

How long the ban is: Permanent.

My explaination for this big mess: I lend my account to a friend of mine who i am not going to say the IGN of, unless you guys ask me to, i showed him Shadecrest (this server) and told him not to grief, and it seems either he didn't listen to me, or someone else has access to my account.

Why i should be unbanned: There is reasons for me to stay at this server, but i shouldn't have lend my account to anyone in the first place, and for that i'm sorry, if you choose to let me into the server again, i would be very happy, and i would gladly pay back to those who was griefed, but if i stay banned, i understand why.

Sincerely royerlend123

2. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

"Ban reason: 5d griefing, and killing pets."
    Uh, SkittlesQueen, I think you forgot how to do a temp ban.
    "/tempban <player> <time> [reason]"
    If you just do /ban, the "time" becomes part of the reason.

royerlend123: This was almost certainly meant to be a 5 day temp ban, so don't worry too much. However, you are responsible for controlling your account, so be more careful in the future.

Side note: if you put "@" in front of a name, that person gets a notification and will be more likely to respond. That's what you are supposed to do with the "who banned you" section. Skitts will get a notification with this post and take a look.

royerlend123 likes this.
  3. royerlend123

royerlend123 New Member

ok, thanks for replying ezeiger92.

4. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

sorry for the delay, royer, as Eze has said careful loaning out your account, I wouldn't do it again now that you know what will happen, with that said, you'll be unbanned.
    SkittlesQueen

5. royerlend123

royerlend123 New Member

Thanks for replying SkittlesQueen.
    I will take more care of my account now that i know what could happend.