[uh...]Staff Application :D

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by Magetime, Dec 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

What is your IGN?
    Taldath previously known as magetime

Have you ever been banned from this server? If so, explain.
    Yes, once like 2 years ago I was banned not sure who actually for xraying. Since then I have changed those habits and have no plans to xray/cheat in anyways that might result in getting myself banned.

Are you 14 or older?

Are you mature enough to be considered?
    While others may disagree I personally find myself quite mature, but don't get me wrong I strongly believe there is a time and place for everything. For instance if someone is spamming chat or something that makes the rules frown in disappointment then I will do whats necessary. If its just having some fun in chat or with others in Teamspeak then maturity can vary but nothing to crazy. Overall as a whole I consider myself to be quite mature when preforming tasks/dealing with others in respective manners.

Do you have any past staff experiences in Minecraft ?
    Not really honestly

When were you first seen on the server?
    Not sure actually I know it was around June 2011 or was it July?

How much playtime do you have? (AFK time subtracted)
    I'm not sure about this one either if it really matters I can look but off the top of my head I think its around 3 days?

Do you have TeamSpeak/smartphone with TapaTalk?
    TeamSpeak: Yes
    Smartphone: Yes
    TapaTalk: Yes

What time zone do live in?
    Mountain Standard Timezone MST

With respect to your timezone, what times do you play?
    Currently playing basketball and other various sports in my free time but usually I'm on whenever, I try to always drop by and see whats up!

Do you actively vote? If no why not?
    I went on a 287 streak of not voting but ever since this new voting system is in place and the voting contests I've been trying to vote as much as possible.

Is there any time in the foreseeable future that you will be gone for a week or more?
    Nah

What sets you apart? Why should you be picked?
    Now that the server has reset and people have started to genuinely show interest thanks to Eriks hard work he's put in, I want to be apart of the team now. Starting playing on Shadecrest way back and never really wanted staff or anything but now seeing how things are going and the lack of staff, I feel I could really help to start bringing SC back to what it once was but better! I've already taken up the task of a long needed update on the Shadecrest Wiki and would love to start doing more than just that, I've talked with Erik already about ways that we can actually accomplish the hard task of keeping guests on the server. Within these last couple of weeks we've seen a major increase in guests joining but very few actually stay. I'm always blossoming with ideas about how things could be changed for better or worse, but lack the actual power to foresee these changes that might help, such as creating a parkour course for after you complete the tutorial, just to get you engaged right off the bat!(Just an idea) Honestly take this as a joke if you wish but I'm genuinely willing to help in anyway possible and for training wise which you had mentioned during our chat Erik, I'm quite familiar with rollbacks prism etc... although I would probably need the do and don'ts :D . Its kinda late when I'm making this so just glance over any spelling mistakes I might have :D Thanks

sharqman and millz14 like this.
  2. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

Good luck
    ʕ☞•ᴥ•ʔ☞

3. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

This is possibly the first time one of my late night partial rants in teamspeak had a positive result, lol.

I'm perfectly happy giving you a shot at mod, but I'll give the other staff a chance to respond as well.
    THEdeadRETURNED
    lachie314159265
    SkittlesQueen
    StephenP67

4. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

I like you do good

5. THEdeadRETURNED

THEdeadRETURNED Active Member VIP

I'm all for giving you a shot :)

6. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

-1 is mean in League

7. lachie314159265

lachie314159265 New Member VIP

I can't see any reason not to give it to him; I know full well that getting kicked/banned etc. doesn't mean you won't be a good member of staff.

I'm happy to support it.

8. Magetime

How many more people do I need to say yay not nah? ezeiger92

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
  9. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

well despite being a frienemy(friend and enemy) to you, i don't really see why we shouldn't give you a fair shot.

10. SimplyGreen03

SimplyGreen03 Member Creative Architect

Can't be trusted

11. Magetime

Lock yo stuff

12. ezeiger92

Accepted, promoted in game.
    CyberVic, could you get him on the forums as well?

Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
    StephenP67 likes this.
  13. ezeiger92

Well that was interesting.
    • Lied to town member saying his /home looked griefed so he would be away from town
    • Used mod powers to kick player to mask kicking him from the town
    • Tried to blame the kick on other people telling him to do it
    Thank you, come again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.