ShadeCrest 1.9!

Discussion in 'News and Updates' started by ezeiger92, Mar 1, 2016.

1. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

Survival (and the lobby) has been updated to minecraft 1.9! For the time being, dynmap has been disabled (it doesn't work yet) and a few other plugins have minor issues, but those should be fixed within the next week or two

2. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

sucks for those who rely on optifine cuzz optifine takes along time to update....:(

3. BurningIce2

BurningIce2 Active Member VIP

holy shit! that's a fast update! thanks erik

4. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

It's scary too...rofl it scared me so much, I haven't been back on since the update

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

5. ezeiger92

SkittlesQueen Since the update, you've been online 2/2 days, what are you even talking about?

-edit-
    Er, scratch that, 12:30am != playing on March 2nd. My bad

6. ezeiger92

Creative's been updated to 1.9 as well!

7. TimNerd2

TimNerd2 Member

Hi Ez, long time no see, but mcmmo has a special way to update, yes I've learnt a lot about plugins, in the time I was away, I have been a head admin, and am currently and owner. I learnt a lot. Group manager and mcmmo need to be git bashed. If so what plugins have issues, I know mcmmo has problems with the potions api. And a few other changes that came with 1.9.

8. ezeiger92

We don't use Group Manager (nobody should, the commands are awful), and we're keeping up with the mcmmo potion issues. I'm tempted to write a translation layer myself to get it up and running. I don't understand what you mean by "need to be git bashed", that just doesn't make sense. If you're talking about the latest official mcMMO build not working with 1.9, we're running a beta version off of their build server.

9. ezeiger92

A patch was released for spigot and mcMMO that should fix alchemy. Unfortunately I can't update them until late friday, but soon!

10. Poor creative mode ;(

Navarog likes this.
  11. ezeiger92

Pardon?

12. Navarog

Navarog Well-Known Member

Truly