[Accepted]Mod Application (Redux)

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by legogood, Mar 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. legogood

legogood Member VIP

What is your IGN?
    Legogood

What time zone do live in?
    PST

Select your age range:
    D) 21 and over

Do you have staff experience with other online communities?
    Back in alpha and beta minecraft I was in a creative server. Besides that no previous experience seeing how there wasn't really as many mods or programs at the time.

When did you join, and how long have you been around? (Use /ontime in game)
    /ontime says 16 days 13 hours 26 minutes
    May 15, 2011 I created an account on the forums and was a member of the server since may 10th.

What times are you most active on ShadeCrest?
    I'm typically active weekends and weeknights

Have you been banned on ShadeCrest for more than 1 day? If so, explain.
    Two day ban on the server for preventing a wither boss from destroying land by trapping it in a obsidian cage. Unfair fight violation.

Are you able to voice chat?
    (Skype, Teamspeak, or Discord)
    Yes, all three.

As staff, how will you help our community?
    I feel like with the current types of mods not being on and I being on more often than them, You guys could use all the help you can get in terms of handling the server. I may not be as experienced on minecraft as most of the other people, but I feel I can learn a thing or two about handling situations better than previous mods have. I honestly feel I am up to the challenge of handling things that may go awry on the server. I can work well with other players, have fun, and troll people who decide to pester people on the server before banning them. I feel like there is always creative ways to pacify people from being jerks. All in all, I can learn fast and im pretty much open to keeping the peace on the server.

Having fun and keeping people happy should be top priority~

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
    DastardlyWhale and King_Videot like this.
  2. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

Bumping with acceptance :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.