ezeiger92 for group admin

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by NMBr2d2, Feb 4, 2017.

?

Are these your sandals?

Poll closed Feb 4, 2017.
  1. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

50.0%
  2. ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

50.0%
  1. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

The recent election, compounded with general animosity and the addition of Analf Shitler have driven the DKR WhatsApp group to its limits as a self governing body. The most recent happenings can be viewed here with sensitive user information replaced with helpful colors 1 2 3. Orange and red had a heated argument that wasn't actually anything serious on one side and actual problems on the other which led to reds departure from the group. Green was installed as group admin but relinquished power to pink who promptly misused it. In order to avoid another devastating catastrophe like this again I strongly urge congress to install ezeiger92 as the new group admin. His position as an outside figure will bring peace and stability to the group for years to come.

I'm only doing this because chandler said he'd bust a nut if I did, also doing this shit on my phone is a fucking nightmare

Chandler107 likes this.
  2. Chandler107

Chandler107 Member Creative Architect

I agree

3. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

#MAKEDKRGREATAGAIN

4. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

Using my years of experience online, I've determined that Analf Shitler is likely the hacker known as 4 Chan. I would advise caution when dealing with this individual, he's known for committing cyber violence and has a level 99 neckbeard that can post more dank may mays and OC than mortal minds were meant to process. He's likely the one that made bush do 9/11, so be careful and do NOT let him near your jimmies. Fear the eternal rustling.

millz14 likes this.