Do you like fishing ?

Discussion in 'Survival Server Suggestions' started by _Toryn_, Feb 25, 2017.

1. _Toryn_

_Toryn_ New Member

Hi there, (first, sorry for my bad english writting skill)

Here is a mod suggestion i would like to see added in the future:
    *MoreFish mod.

It's a fishing event that can be ran by OP command or automatically scheduled on the hour you want it to run.
    This mod is really fun and doesn't really break the minecraft gameplay, it also add a bit of fishing competition with other as you have to fish the biggest one to be ranked #1. It come with a fisht vendor that will buy your fish for x amount of money depending of the size of your fish.
    While the event is "on" you can only fish MoreFish fish, then once the event is done, mcmmo fish take back priority like normal.

If you need screenshot of it i can provide somes. If you want to test it out, i can give you my personnal server ip.
    And... thats it. Really think it would be fun :D

Anyway, i would really like to see what other have to say about this mod.
    Thanks all, take it easy!

Taylor_Dawn94 and ezeiger92 like this.
  2. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

I'm guessing this is the plugin?
    It looks neat and very configurable. I'll definitely take a closer look when I get a little time, thanks!

epic_poke8 and _Toryn_ like this.
  3. _Toryn_

_Toryn_ New Member

Yes, that is exactly the plugin i was talking about. Any other players that is lurking the forum think it would be a good thing, to add this fishing event at all ? I can't be the only one surely :D

4. Mietm

Mietm Member VIP

This sounds like an intriguing and fun thing to do from time to time!

_Toryn_ likes this.
  5. Taylor_Dawn94

Taylor_Dawn94 Member

This sounds really fun! And I think it would be great for our community as we currently do not have any "events" to bring us together! So, a yes from me! :D

_Toryn_ likes this.