Yeah....I messed up....sorry. :/

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Archenemy666, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Archenemy666

Archenemy666 Active Member VIP

I was going on what cartertheminer said, and that he wasn't coming back. That if he did not give mayor to someone that he'd just kill the town. After a few days of carter being absent, about half of our town residents left, mayor was still not transferred to someone else. So my logic told me that he was not coming back, and his intentions were to kill the town, so i thought to myself "may as well kill the town now" and so I did. I drained the money from the bank (which i still have I did not spend any of it) Then kicked all of the remaining residents except assistants, and then left to Dragonforge. I tried contacting carter on facebook about giving me mayor and he laughed. Then he didn't say anything else, so this told me without a doubt he intended to kill our town. I talked with the people in town about what I was going to do, and they didn't seem to have any objections about it. I feel horrible about what i've done, and I think i need to have a break from minecraft for a while.
    I'm sorry guys I completely screwed up, and this is a just punishment. I hope you read this max, and consider unbanning me,
    but even if you do, I won't be on for a while. Thank you and See you on the server if I do happen to be unbanned. I love you all, goodbye. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.