Is a lava trap legal?

Discussion in 'Minecraft Help' started by EpicMineCrafteer, Oct 16, 2011.

1. EpicMineCrafteer

EpicMineCrafteer New Member

I just want to know if a lava trap/pit fall trap is legal. It is a sure kill, but if you do survive, there is a way out. Just want to know so I do not get banned. If it is illegal, I will remove immediately. Thank you. :D (If it changes anything, it's on PvP side)

2. ace5511

ace5511 Member VIP Creative Architect

No traps in mining world?

3. EpicMineCrafteer

EpicMineCrafteer New Member

When you say tricking them, do you mean, "Hey, can you press that button." or, "Oh hey a button near a door, I think I'll press it."

4. Hizeron

Hizeron Active Member VIP

I enjoy making traps, and I would like to make some eventually. I would like to make some traps in order to easily kill a player. the only problem is, all my hard work can only be used once per person because they will not be fooled twice. In my opinion, traps are something that almost every pvp player wants to make. the good thing about a trap is that it must me disguised/hidden well or it will not fool anybody; Which means that the server will still look good. Also, if it is a fall trap and you abandon it, cover the top to keep the server looking nice. pleas and thank you :)

Questions
    1.Just to clarify, would this mean that you cannot set up a trap, wait for somebody to walk into it, then spring it yourself?
    2.what worlds are you allowed to creat traps?
    3. the rules state that pvp is disabled in the mining world, and that anything else goes. Based on that rule, it sounds like people can set up traps of any kind in the mining world. however, if using tnt, you must remember the follow the restriction already placed on it; Don't use a bunch at once or the server will lag. is this correct?