Moeps2's ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Moeps2, Aug 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moeps2

Moeps2 New Member

Hi,

I got banned on 11-8-2011.

I got in a fight with madman and he did a modreq. Padaun was talking to me about it. I was about to get banned. Then madman started treathening me trough /tell, he told me that if i would pay him all my rupies and give him all my gold, iron and diamonds, he would tell Padaun to not ban me. I got sick of this. He came to my house and aksed for the money. Then i said : Im not paying and im setting you on fire now. I put the netherrack below him on fire and then put Madman out with water. Then I got banned...

I would like to tell Padaun aswel as Madman that im deeply sorry. I should have not set him on fire. ( he did not die btw.)

I love playing on this server, and things like this will NEVER happen again. Thats why i would like to ask for a second chance.

Sincerly Moeps2

2. ThisDudeRiteHere

ThisDudeRiteHere Member VIP

Moeps noooooo D: You're a great player on the server. Madman does nothing but cause trouble. If you get unbanned, and in my opinion you should, you should do /ignore madmanjr97 . That way, you don't have to argue anymore. Also, you shouldn't have him invited to your home if you're having problems. Are you in PVP?

3. 04blatca

04blatca Member Lead Admin VIP

I will get padaun to respond to this thread. You should not have been banned for this, as I know madman always causes trouble.

4. Moeps2

Moeps2 New Member

Thanks Thisdude,

Im really down now :'( From the start on this server i thought: ''This is THE most amazing server ever''
    Im really trying to get back on now and i would donate all my money to the server and to Africa.
    I hope your comment helps me a little :) But if it doesnt i just want to say i had a great time on this server and im donating all my gold, diamonds and iron + rupies to you.

Hopefully see you around in Minecraft on the Shadecrest server someday :)

Moeps2

Just reading blatca's comment and my heart makes a jump :)) maybe there IS hope, Thanks

5. ThisDudeRiteHere

LOLjk, leave. No, I'll tell Pad right now to read/comment on this.

6. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

I heard differently about what moeps had said. I heard that many people in lakeside didn't like him, I also heard he griefed and broke into houses on the peaceful side from anonymous players. He had griefed someones farm, broken in, he had also trapped and burnt others to death previously, including mad. Although I did say that he didn't have to pay mad.

7. ThisDudeRiteHere

You're accusing moeps of all of that? If so, I have no clue. I just know that madman is always starting sh*t for no reason.

8. Padaun

I never said it was just madman saying those things. It was multiple people around at lakeside at the time.

9. ThisDudeRiteHere

Who are you talking about here?

10. Moeps2

Moeps2 New Member

20% of the people living in lakeside are helped by me. Im always ready to help, donate money to the poor in lakeside. About Ztuck complaining, his door was open and i just took a peek in his house. About bluemuse complaining, i built a house once without asking. Those are just small things that occur rarely. If they really don't like me, what i doubt, i will move to another town.

Again my appologies for setting madman on fire, To Padaun: Just let me online to figure out about people complaining because that arent much.

11. Padaun

chococat, bluemuse, ztuck, il0v3an1mal5_39 and a few others were really happy you were banned, idk what to say, cause apparently you probably did more than you say.

12. Moeps2

Moeps2 New Member

Tell them i will move. But i can't believe what i hear because bluemuse182 was a friend and my mayor. He is just a little angry i built some stuff without asking. Animals is just happy so he can take over my stuff, I already told you about ztuck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.