Repairing

Discussion in 'Minecraft Help' started by jmthebigman, Aug 12, 2011.

1. jmthebigman

jmthebigman New Member VIP

Hi im new to Minecraft, ive been reading allot but i cant seem to find the answer on how to repair items on this server. can someone tell me how i repair (example:) Iron armor/tools.

thanks in advance.

jmthebigman

2. yvis

yvis New Member

to repair you need an anvil: i thought you need 3x3 iron ingots in your crafting bench. Next you can repair stuff by equiping the tool you want to repair and click right on the anvil. you do need iron ingots, gold ingots or diamons in order to repair it.

3. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

stone and iron can be repaired at any level, diamond is repaired at lvl 50 and above only... :)

4. jmthebigman

jmthebigman New Member VIP

thank you very much for now, ill try it out as soon as the server is back up.

5. damacguy

damacguy New Member VIP

So, i've got 9 iron (3x3) ingots on my workbench, and it shows a block of iron as the result. If I grab a damaged piece of armor with the mouse, and right click on the block of iron - nothing happens.

Is an actual item (anvil) suppose to be created by the 3x3 ingots? do I drag damaged items onto the anvil/block of iron?

6. damacguy

damacguy New Member VIP

Ah, nm. Figured it out. I have to place the iron block like a workbench. Then I can equip an item and right click on the block like it was a workbench. 8)