Jasperli Xray Powers!

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by Jasperli, Nov 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jasperli

Jasperli Member VIP

What is your IGN? : Jasperli

What is the IGN of the offenders? : Jasperli

Which rules did they break? : Xray!

Are there any witnesses? What are their IGN's? : Jasperli + wkd :) He was spying me like hours

Do you think they should be given a punishment for this? : Ofcourse not.

Here you go:

So firsth on some heights (dont know wich and do they change) when you mine you are being able to see trough blocks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then as u break block on the level the transparent block were they all turn back to normal.
    All though if i again break blocks on top of blocks wich are at same hiehgt level as transparent ones were, those will also become transparent.
    So it is some how conected to certain heights.

[​IMG]

Then When ur loading new chunks it also might be totaly transparent chunk, untill some thign hapens in that chunk, shot arrow, placed / broken block etc

[​IMG]

:( And dont try to use this you will get banned :p
    So it all hapens in spout, not normal minecraft though and as far as i stood coreclty also Manglor said he been having the same issue.
    Please fix it.

2. Jasperli

Jasperli Member VIP

Aditional info:
    No mods
    No Graphic packs
    Just plain Spoutcraft.exe
    Tried reinstaling, only apears in spout not in normal minecraft.

3. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

From what I've tested of this bug it does not show ore location but you can see cave systems and any void underground which can be exploited. This issue may have already been addressed by the spout team, but If not, it should be brought to their attention.

The chunk loading transparency has been an issue as long as I can remember, This think that is just an issue with minecraft, and it usally corrects itself within a few secs
    the block transparency however can last longer maybe up to 30-45secs allowing players to abuse it more readily.

hope this helps thanks

4. Jasperli

Jasperli Member VIP

For me Transparent blocks last for atleast 5 mins or more ( was too tired of waiting to see if they go away)

5. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

i've had some last for longer but they usually always reload

6. touricroft

touricroft New Member VIP

I get this error all the time...most of the time the game is just slow to load and I have to wait a couple seconds for it to load the terrain. Sometimes I don't think it will ever load...like you I've gotten tired of waiting to see if it will. And, for me at least, you can see all ore blocks/types on it. This is why when it happens I usually restart minecraft completely (disconnecting and reconnecting doesn't seem to fix it) because I don't want someone thinking I'm xraying! Glad to know it's not just me! Lord knows I've tried all kinds of ways to fix this...but nothing ever has completly fixed the problem.

7. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

could be an issue with client memory, your computer can't handle uploading all of the terrain
    i get this issue tone of times cause my computer is trash from like 05' i just restart minecraft completely like touri

8. Jasperli

Jasperli Member VIP

For me it reloading doesnt help, its allways like that also height where traparent block apear are aroudn every 10 blocks so from surface i can basicly mine 1*1 tunnel till bedrock if i would want so.
    Also while mining i usualy panic and tp out when i sudently see lava under me , before thinking that it might just be transparent block.

9. Jasperli

Jasperli Member VIP

I got 8 gb of ram, win 7 X 64 aroudn 1000 gb of free memory, well well updated graphic card wich is able to run all nowadays games ... dont know about others :( I know those other things in my comp matter more but i have no idea what is good and what is bad in them :)

10. sharqman

win 7 X 64 means 64-bit windows 7 right? do you have 64-bit java? tht might help

11. Jasperli

Jasperli Member VIP

I do , its no problem with lag etc, just that i see trough blocks wich is anoying.

12. Ellexx

Ellexx New Member VIP

This has happened to me in Minecraft also not just spoutcraft... so less QQ moar Pew Pew

13. sharqman

i think its a code error in spout and a memory error in normal minecraft launcher
    i was in my tree farm cutting wood, using spout, and whenever i cut a log hiding stone, i could see the caves behind it, maybe ur moving to fast for spout/ its not getting the packets fast enough to upload everything?
    it fixed after a few seconds though

14. Jasperli

Jasperli Member VIP

Well the error with whole chunk usualy fixes after something hapens in chunk, but i am totaly being able to change any spot on map to be transparent for me, allredy gave wkd a tour on it by mining 1*1 tunnel to spawner, from height 60 to around height 30 :D
    Also if i mine 1*1 tunnel down ( or stairs if i dont feel like kamikaze style) it is very hard to not look trough transparent blocks wich appear right infront of my feet showing tunnels.
    When i see like that the area im going to has all caves explored it is hard for me to stick with the plan of going there ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.