Ban appeal: Hacked Client...?

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by oiShocKWavesv, Jul 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

IGN: oiShocKWavesv
    ndvenckus1
    Why: Failure to comply with a hacked client test.
    Length: Permanent
    Playing deathmatch after events, plasma and zoro thought I was hacking because it seemed as though I was hitting them with my back turned which I am pretty sure is down to ping and the delay from me swinging and the hit registering.
    Why should I be unbanned?
    None of the other players I was fighting thought I was using a client, I don't know why plasma and zoro both seemed to think this. I even fought against you, ndv, and you said nothing.
    The reason I asked about the test during the fight was because I had no time after the fight had finished to go through the process, so I quickly took a screenshot of my gui, which I was under the impression was all that was required considering I have been trawling through youtube checking every hacked client I can find and haven't found one that hasn't got text sprawled all over the gui.
    I would have gladly consented to a screenshot of my start menu to prove them wrong and make them look like idiots, but I was unable to at that moment in time. I had my Dad yelling at me to get off at 12:20 am when I had school the next day. Needless to say I wasn't about to ignore him.
    [​IMG]

Slebert likes this.
  2. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

I asked for start menu screenshots because many clients have an option in the start menu to disable the GUI for checks just like this.

The only NCP check you failed repeatedly was "Knockback: tried to do a knockback but wasn't technically sprinting," but no "Direction" or "Angle" checks, which would fail if you were hitting people without facing toward them. I fought you, and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. I didn't actually watch you fight Plasma or Zoro, but had you been using a client, I would think they would have been killed a bit more easily, or that more NCP checks would have failed, considering that they already fail due to false positives so often.

I'll unban you since there's really no evidence to suggest that you were using a client (besides your failure to send me screenshots of your menu, which I can understand considering the circumstances).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.