Folster

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by NMBr2d2, Dec 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

Not entirely sure what to put here, but he is currently at my place, and was placing paintings. It wasn't greifing, but it was a tad irritating, so I asked him to leave, which he did not. I asked a second time, which he did not. Im not asking for disciplinary action or anything like that, but I'd like him to realize that doing what he did IS mentioned in the rules. Thanks
    ~NMB

Since posting this, he has made a giant sandstone structure of ugly. I'd like that removed as well. It is easily seen from my build as well (if one uses the correct render distance).

2. FOLSTER

FOLSTER New Member Creative Architect

3. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

a new architect who likes to troll. hmm this could be trouble.

I_am_dropbear likes this.
  4. ZPWR22

ZPWR22 Active Member VIP

Never a good sign.

5. NMBr2d2

You need to understand the definition of a troll friend. He was breaking the rules, last I checked your rank gave you no immunity. I'd like him to realize that making 150 tall towers of ugliness is frowned upon.

6. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

i was taking this serious. my post was not supposed to be a joke. Although you didnt provide a x,y,z --picture or warp or nothing how are we supposed to find it

7. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Hey man, what's your deal? Sioutdoors is being nice and trying to handle this in a mature fashion while you cry like a little baby. -_-

sioutdoors likes this.
  8. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

NMBr2d2 you should provide screen shots of what happened or coordinates to the location of where this happened.

FOLSTER I hope you actually read the architect application when you applied.

§Maturity and Respect for the community, its players, and the staff.
    §Shows dedication and strong desire to be a part of the community
    §Must obey all rules, and not be a repeat offender or have been banned for a serious offense.
    §If one has lost architect status twice due to breaking rules, they can no longer qualify to be an architect again.

Both the actions described and your response to the original post are not congruent with the architect description. If you are disrespectful of other players, no one has a problem stripping your rank.

sioutdoors and QuietSea like this.
  9. NMBr2d2

I'll lock this (if I can figure out how G_G) , it isn't a big deal. The point was basically what millla said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.