Aussie202942's Architect Application

Discussion in 'Architect Applications' started by aussie202942, Apr 5, 2013.

?

Should I be Promoted to Architect

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aussie202942

aussie202942 Member

Disclaimer: This thread is for admins and architects to post only. Please nobody else post here.

IGN: aussie202942

Why I want to become Architect: I've previously tried to get Architect before, but failed. So I am wishing to try again, with a huge over time improvement! ;)

How long I have been on the server(/seen): Since July of 2012

Warps, Pictures, or Coordinates below:
    /warp Aussiebuild
    -2571, 65, -1510

Tag all of the admins

TheOnlyGurra creeperkiller132 Ricco87 sioutdoors QuietSea TegAshLar Z_Millla Lionfish12 Pieman_Is_God A360P TheKillorX

Tagged players
    No Users

2. TheOnlyGurra

TheOnlyGurra Active Member Creative Architect

your builds are nice but not at architect level. without trying to be rude i would like to that say you have quite a long way to go, but dont give up, maybe one day you will get there, just keep practising

3. TehRawB

TehRawB Active Member Creative Architect

Honestly i dont think eather of these builds are arch standard. i mean the warp one you built in 30min and the other build is decent but not at the lvl of detail it should be for a promote. Also the build isent even done? If you want tips to improve the builds just poke me ingame ive seen you around a bit so i know we have quite simular playtimes.

4. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Similar points to those guys^
    Btw, is anyone else not getting an alert about the tags? It was also like that with previous apps where I was tagged?

5. aussie202942

aussie202942 Member

Okay, since I haven't been able to get it twice I know I'll most likely never get it.

6. Lionfish12

Lionfish12 Active Member Creative Architect

No, you'll get accepted one day, I can see that you have skills and good potential to improve, your builds just aren't large or detailed enough. You just need to think big, take time on your builds, planning everything out carefully, and take your time adding details until it's perfect.
    Arch is a huge rank, don't be discouraged if you get rejected multiple times, just listen to advice given and go and improve your build.
    My advice is go look at other arch's builds at /warp travel, look at the size and the details put into them. :)

7. TheOnlyGurra

TheOnlyGurra Active Member Creative Architect

i didint get a notification either so somethings wrong

8. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

^ What lionfish said. This server for me at least) has always been about improving, the only reason the standards seem high is because people only ever improve through hard work. It may be that you just haven't found your style yet, I would suggest trying a bunch of small projects of all different types of architecture you'll improve by leaps and bounds. I have seen builders go from 'zero to hero' just because they stuck at it and tried everything. Again, like lion said, go to /warp travel and spend some time looking at the level of detail that we expect from an architect (it isn't just structure and interior, working with the land and the small details are what really makes a build good). Feel free to ask any of the staff or architects for advice and such on the server, I'm sure any of us would be happy to help if you ask nicely :).

I hope you decide to stick at it and prove to us that you can meet our standards, good luck.

9. Liasha

Liasha Member Creative Architect

Don't give up on it. You just need to try something a bit grander in scale. and really put some time into it. You're not going to slap together an Architect-quality build in a few hours (or even a few days).

You have potential, now you need persistence.

10. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

You're getting there Aussie. :) What they said. Sigh.. sorry so late on this.

11. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Unsuccessful this time. Looking forwards to seeing your builds in the future though! Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.