callumhollis2000 ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by callumhollis2000, Sep 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. callumhollis2000

callumhollis2000 New Member

What is your IGN? callumhollis2000
    Who banned you? i think it was Randomone
    Why were you banned? for killing horses
    When were you banned? today, 14th september 2013
    How long is your ban?4 days
    Can you explain what you know about the ban in more detail?it expires in 4 days, i was banned for killing horses belonging to laefy
    Why should you be unbanned? because i'm very sorry, i honestly didnt know killing horses was bannable i should be unbanned because in minescape its allowed, but i didnt know it was allowed on shadecrest

2. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Random0ne and NMBr2d2 made the ban, but killing horses wasn't the only thing you did.
    You also griefed a wall of skulls, you should be happy its only 4 days.
    Up to those 2 on how long it is.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2013
  3. callumhollis2000

i thought i was raiding the heads,i thought they were stealable,can u pls add that to shadecrest rule book

4. callumhollis2000

i said i was sorry and on other servers you can steal heads,im really sorry and i love this server,its really cool,so can u pls unban me, i didnt know,can someone pls explain everything not allowed to steal or grief

5. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

Killing any animals that belong to another player is a bannable offense if you don't breed them first. As for griefing, it includes any blocks placed by another player. I will shorten the ban to 2 days, but you really should have known better.

6. callumhollis2000

pls, i didnt know about it,i was just doing what i do on minescape,i know what not to grief,but i thought i was allowed to kill horses and animals and take heads
    pls im really sorry it wont ever!!! happen again can u shorten it to 5 minutes pls

7. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

That may have been the rules on another server, but they don't apply here. It would probably be a good idea for you to read up on the Shadecrest wiki. Two days really isn't that long; just wait it out.
    Locked.

aarondang and sharqman like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.