First creative report

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by SkittlesQueen, Oct 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

Well around 3am est, hexxblade came on,kept to himself then outta the blue he asks me and I quote " hey skittles have I ever sexually harassed you" I just made a straight face :l then he asks can I be inside you,with him saying pandas tellin hex to stop being creepy,then he says nuffin will stop him from being inside you(me). Which is the first screenie,
    Then he keeps going adding in vagina and I'm just acting like I'm tired n not paying attention then hex makes lil penis emotes 6 times with ozzia telling him to chill. After that he said he was stoned n I said that figures,I leave his fate in the admins hands

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Attached Files:

2. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

Here's the second screenie...

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Attached Files:

3. trukklob

trukklob Active Member Creative Architect

Banned.

4. Hexxblade

Hexxblade New Member

Hello, this is Hexxblade. I was being retarded, how long is my sentence? I assumed she understood that it was satirical. Otherwise I am ashamed of what I did and I only wish to say sorry for my actions. Secondly the emoticons were unrelated but I see how it could be taken differently. Again I am sorry for the offences caused and I shall later enter a full appeal.

5. AwesomeGuy2010

AwesomeGuy2010 Active Member

That's no excuse, I'd be surprised if it wasn't a perma ban.

Also, how could they be taken differently? They weren't unrelated at all.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2013
  6. Hexxblade

Hexxblade New Member

If you looked at the screen shots you'll see it was directed at panda, as I was simply just screwing around with him. It is not blatantly obvious because I was talking to home through gamevox, and when I referred to it as pandas eurerthra it was simply to clarify the meaning. Again I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable skittles, text does not convey nearly enough meaning or tone.

7. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

perm I hope make a ban appeal if you must

8. Hexxblade

Hexxblade New Member

Why is it a perm, I was not even warned?

9. Hexxblade

Hexxblade New Member

Secondly you could perma mute me so as to stop this from happening again. That way I don't just screw around on the server and only build.

10. Hexxblade

Hexxblade New Member

None of the second screenshot was directed at her.

11. trukklob

trukklob Active Member Creative Architect

Hexxblade, three things: First, you admitted in your first reply that the language was "satirically" directed at Skittles, while claiming in the second reply that the language was directed at panda... lies? Second, language like that that does not require a warning, as you were warned via the signs when you joined the server that it could be a bannable offence. Finally, even if the language was not directed towards a female player, it is inappropriate nonetheless.

"Satire": the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.
    "What you did": sexual harassment.
    I may not be on as much as I used to be, but I have come to respect the relatively family-friendly nature of Shadecrest too much to let players like you slide.

Perma-ban from the screenshots is good enough for me! <3

12. Hexxblade

Hexxblade New Member

If I could refer you to my proper appeal as it could be well considered in both my point of view of the situation and maybe explain why the reaction to the problem was so great.

http://www.shadecrest.com/site/threads/5414/

13. AwesomeGuy2010

AwesomeGuy2010 Active Member

You're not helping your case, it should be no appeal for at least a month after all this.

14. Hexxblade

Hexxblade New Member

I am sorry if I do not understand this servers etiquette but it doesn't make sense not to have an appeal particularly for a permanent ban to at the very least see if an actual timing can be set.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.