Grab Your PvP Gear . . . The Arcadian War Is Back!

Discussion in 'News and Updates' started by ndvenckus1, Mar 15, 2014.

1. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

I will need armor except the chest and all provisions oh and I will be selling golden apples 15 in stock for 200r each

2. Hez

Hez Member

Crazy boy u r the best Pearson ever! Thx sooooo much for the heavily enchanted diamond armor! Now all I need to do is stock up on potions. Once again crazy iboy ur awesome! :D
    Btw may I keep it? Just want to know cause I'm planning in giving the chest plate to someone who needs it :)

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
  3. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

99% chance ill be there.

4. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

DeeeezNutz, CanOpenerTrooper, TheTeckGeek245, DerangedWalrus, Rem, oiShocKWavesv, NMBr2d2, A360P, Magetime, treyman77, bobbylou4, Sophiiiiiiier, tummy567, Tachotruck, MyEternalPassion, Hez, kizzyfazzle, thechooosen1, SkittlesQueen, aarondang, Pieman_Is_God, KorkyOfRoblox, majestic_moose

Are you all still planning on attending? If so, what gear are you bringing? I need everyone to respond whether you're coming or not and the gear you're bringing so that I can prepare the defenders accordingly. Be fairly specific when describing your gear! If you don't respond, I'll assume you're not attending. Remember, the war is tomorrow at 5pm EST.

Anyone who wants to join last minute, you're always welcome :p

5. aarondang

aarondang Active Member

yes, diamond most likely.

6. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

not sure as of now, 50/50
    if I were to come i'd be in diamond stuffs

7. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

I will be coming in full iron, a stone sword, a lots of invis pots, and a nice bow.

8. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

Assuming you're not joking, I stated in the OP invis potions and ender pearls will be disabled.

9. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

I plan on coming. Full Diamond armor. I still need to enchant it all (most likely Friday is when I'll have time to do that). Most likely Flame II, Protection II-IV, Power II bow, and some pots.

Will we be able to re-obtain our stuff after we die?

10. Sophiiiiiiier

Sophiiiiiiier Active Member VIP

I won't be able to participate. I might be there to watch but yeah.

11. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

I will not be there stress from school and parents have gotten the better of me

12. StephenP67

StephenP67 Well-Known Member VIP

CanOpenerTrooper likes this.
  13. DeeeezNutz

DeeeezNutz Member

Full enchanted diamond gear, multiple fully enchanted bows.

14. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

Enchanted diamond, a few pots (not invis), a decent enchanted sword and bow. Hopefully I'll still be there, depends on my internets mood in all honesty.

15. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

Thanks, I forgot...

16. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

Prot 4, sharp 5, op bow, pots, golden apples. There might be a chance that i can't get on because i have to ref

Sent from my House that is mine with my alive dog

17. treyman77

treyman77 Active Member

Yeah I will definitely be there! :)

18. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

My provision warp will open at midnight tonight(PST). You will have 24 hours to buy all the things left that you might need! (Potions, food, basic armor, basic enchant books, and weapons)

treyman77 likes this.
  19. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

I got diamond armor with protection 3/4 as for the sword I'm not sure yet,probably will be sharp 5 knockback 2,potions...fire protection that's probably it for me,parents and lil bro leave for out of town Saturday afternoon so I'm still coming.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

20. waterpower1

waterpower1 Active Member

I may be able to attend (50/50%), if so it will be decked out in full enchanted diamond + some rather decent swords and bow. I might just bring a golden apple or two along as well.