Sorta goodbye...

Discussion in 'Good Byes' started by oiShocKWavesv, Jan 25, 2014.

1. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

I'm not good with these, so here goes nothing.

North_Korean Even though you have also quit, you were the first person I really got to know well I guess. You taught me how to mine and get all the money I have currently, not to mention being a great friend.

NMBr2d2 You were a great inspiration to me when I fist joined the server, you're a great guy to be around and have a laugh with. All those annihilation games...

bobbylou4 You are fun to be around and play with, but I'll be seeing you on creative so not too much of a goodbye needed!

ezeiger92 I will not go to sleep, even if you banned me. Have fun finding diamonds.

Dynodamon Awesome guy, one of the friendliest admins I will ever meet. Don't get too drunk.

Rem Why haven't you found your sandals yet. Stop slacking.

smallfryz Go home, you're drunk again.

awastedlife Whaleman.

Many more,
    Sophiiiiiiier Magetime Slebert Pieman_Is_God Random0ne Archenemy666 cerburus Padaun ndvenckus1 Ralk75 Alan321 thechooosen1 (I don't care if you're inactive, you're being tagged. Actually where the hell are you?)
    And all the other people I've been associating myself with over these past 6 to 7 months.

I'm not quitting altogether, I'm just taking a longish break from survival.
    I'm still going to be on creative and TeamSpeak so I won't be completely gone. I'm also going to stay active on the forum. I just feel like the server needs time to sort itself out and maybe think about who should be calling the shots around here. In my opinion, it's turned in to a bit of a dictatorship.
    I think the whole server needs a bit of a reboot in terms of staff and rules and how they are being enforced. Some punishments are way too harsh or way too lenient.
    Now that I'm on the topic of rules, all these unwritten but known rules need to be added to the wiki. And in my opinion the rules need to be rewritten and clearer than they currently are. The whole rules need a bit of a revamp, Some rules are extremely important but aren't there, and there are some other rules that are not needed as much.
    It this is t my main reason for leaving, I'm leaving because all my friends on here are banned, have left or they have done both. All this means that the server is getting pretty boring for me now and a break like this is exactly what I need.
    I hope to see you all soon but for now, bye.

-Shock

Last edited: Jan 25, 2014
  2. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

I'm still having trouble counting all the vets that made goodbye threads from 2day and yesterday

sent from meh Technology

3. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

Goodbye shock for now! See you in ts3.

4. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

Speaking of TS you never talk when you come in! Bye Shock get some rest!

5. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

I do speak! I was probably asleep at the time you're mentioning...

6. lewis5252

lewis5252 New Member

Jezz good buy.Only meet you today for a thew mins but still you seemed a good player.Enjoy your time off.

7. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

Aww shocky!! Good luck on creative,I'm sure I'll see u on now n then

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

8. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Sleep well, shock.

bobbylou4 likes this.
  9. Flamestar00

Flamestar00 Active Member VIP

Cya Shock.