[Accepted]lachie314159265's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by lachie314159265, May 22, 2015.

?

Do you think I would make a good moderator?

Poll closed Jun 1, 2015.
  1. Yes

20.0%
  2. No

80.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lachie314159265

lachie314159265 New Member VIP

What is your IGN?
    lachie314159265

Have you ever been banned from this server? If so, explain.
    I received a week's temp-ban when Erik disallowed one of my farms for a set of reasons, and I kept pursuing the issue. I have since formed a better relationship with him.

Are you 14 or older?

Are you mature enough to be considered?
    My maturity depends on the situation I am placed in. In casual circumstances, I am happy to joke around and have a laugh, but in serious situations I deal with the problem in a mature manner. Becoming moderator and using my position is one that I consider a more serious matter, and as such I would treat it responsibility and maturity.

Do you have any past staff experiences in Minecraft ?
    I was admin on an old server for 6 weeks, at which point I was promoted to co-owner (primarily because I was the most active player, and did a lot of work around spawn). Sadly, the server went down after a few months due to a lack of funding.
    I'm not sure if this counts, but I have also spent a lot of time in the past with waterpower1 (I know him in real life) and have had some discussions with him regarding the topic of staffing a server.

When were you first seen on the server?
    January 21, 2014

How much playtime do you have? (AFK time subtracted)
    15 days using /ontime

Do you have TeamSpeak/smartphone with TapaTalk?
    TeamSpeak: Yes
    Smartphone: No
    TapaTalk: No

What time zone do live in?
    Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)

With respect to your timezone, what times do you play?
    At this point in time, my schooling takes the highest priority in my life. As such, I do not play on week days due to a heavy work load. However, I fit in 2-3 hours (sometimes more, occasionally less if I am bogged down in assignments) on Saturdays and Sundays, and can be on for the same amount of time each day during the holidays.

Do you actively vote? If no why not?
    I try to vote as much as I can, but 1) I often forget, and 2) I'm often really busy after school

Is there any time in the foreseeable future that you will be gone for a week or more?
    Sometimes during the Christmas I return home to New Zealand or go on holiday, which takes more than a week. Also, once I finish my schooling I plan to travel Asia and Europe as an English second language teacher.

What sets you apart? Why should you be picked?
    I try to be considerate and nice to all those I interact with. I thoroughly enjoy playing on the server, and so have motivation to keep the place as friendly and active as possible. I remain very calm most of the time, and have a great deal of patience, which sits well with potential staffing.

2. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

I mean, I know these votes don't count for much, but voting for yourself is silly.

3. lachie314159265

lachie314159265 New Member VIP

I felt as though not voting for myself had bad implications...

4. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

Good luck :)

5. CyberVic

CyberVic Well-Known Member VIP

6. ezeiger92

7. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

8. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

I prefer
    [​IMG]

THEdeadRETURNED likes this.
  9. Dynodamon

Dynodamon Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

CyberVic, GingerSwan, Rem and 3 others like this.
  10. ezeiger92

Bumping with acceptance. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.