There's an issue

Discussion in 'Survival Server Issues' started by NMBr2d2, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hywzerboydy

hywzerboydy Active Member VIP

Awasted I'm really sad to see you go and I would love to see you back. I remember the first time I met you, I wanted you dead :3 Remember Terra Valley, my town that wasn't official yet. You thought it was abandoned after I was inactive for 1 day so you took over and renamed it, then I logged on and you just built a wall separating our builds. That was back when you were a noob :p You grew up so fast :3

2. Touching words awasted. Thankyou

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
  3. kizzyfazzle

kizzyfazzle Active Member VIP

I am actually about to cry. Awasted you are probably the best and biggest troll I have ever met, I dont Shadecrest will ever be the same without you ):

4. SpaceCadetKevin

SpaceCadetKevin Well-Known Member VIP

I would have too.

From the Space phone.

aarondang likes this.
  5. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

Thanks for making shadecrest fun for me and a lot of other people. Its not the same with out u whale :( im really gonna miss you

6. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

"Thats ALL from the top of my head" That alone shows how much you cared about so many individuals on the server and got to know even the smallest things about them. I hope you come visit sometimes awasted but i know it will be tough for you. Shadecrest is going to miss having you Whaleman.
    Also if you keep eating that chick-fil-a you are going to be as fat as cherle.

ZPWR22 likes this.
  7. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

The events will never be the same its a shame to see u go have fun on your later journeys away from home but don't forget to send me a postcard

sent from meh Technology

8. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

I'll miss ya awasted,you'll always have a home here if ya ever decide to come back. *ohh a stuffed whale toy,picks it up n hugs it* cya my huggable whale buddy

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

9. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

Words cannot adequately describe this concoction of feelings I have right now.

kizzyfazzle likes this.
  10. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

I'm looking at the list of survival staff and only see admins who are inactive and/or demoted.
    Then I look at the mod board and see about 6 mods. Tell me again that we have a dozen staff members.

I'm treating this the way I am because there is a somebody on our server who does not own the server, cannot be banned, and will not change anything because it would removes their hold on the server.

11. THEdeadRETURNED

THEdeadRETURNED Active Member VIP

I'm at a total loss for words right now. the server wont be the same without you, and you will be missed.

12. Ralk75

Ralk75 Active Member

<---- as my picture shows... You bet ya!

Also, I feel like without wasted the server has lost a thumb (Theoneyouusetopressthespacebar).

EDIT: You're more than just a thumb though. Don't think I called you a little piece of flesh and bone.

13. TehRawB

TehRawB Active Member Creative Architect

stay classy awa! If i ever see you in another game you better have some one there to hold your beer for ya!

14. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

I would very much like that.

15. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Good lord the memories... That post just kills me. The time in flex was probably the most fun I've ever had playing this stupid block game. So proud of what we accomplished. Take care my friend. Don't you ever stop slaying those noobs.

I'll contribute to the discussion a bit later, but I think a brief pause is warranted given this is likely the most sincere good bye anyone ever makes.

ZPWR22, ndvenckus1, Nifix and 2 others like this.
  16. 86maxsmart

86maxsmart New Member

Awasted,

I didn't get to know you very well, but I have to say I certainly admire the way you are going out. That was one classy post indeed. Doing what you think is right and sticking to it, no matter the cost. I can definitely respect that.

God bless,

Max

17. I_am_dropbear

I_am_dropbear Active Member

I do what I want! JK, for you I'll try. And Goodbye...

18. treyman77

treyman77 Active Member

So long AwastedLife your buisness and obsession with my cakes will always be missed! ;)

19. Flamestar00

Flamestar00 Active Member VIP

HOW DARE YOU SAY YOU LIKE silverflame01 MORE!!! D:

I literally almost cried then ;(. I will never be eaten again by a whale ;(. I will do well in history I promise.... actually I got full marks :p.

silverflame01 likes this.
  20. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

I salute you toothy whale, good luck with everything. I hope our paths will meet again one day. Until then, goodbye whale.

T_T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.